435 Lifestyle Lane
Wildwood, GA 30757
The 2014 Medical Seminar is a three-day event equipped to educate medical professionals on the depths of diabetic therapies.
Each day, various doctors skilled in knowledge of diabetes will present cutting-edge information that will equipped medical professionals to know how to treatment diabetics in the original methods of healing.
This years topics will include:
- Diabetes in Children
- Nutrition and the Eye
- Blood Sugar Management
- Pathophysiology of Diabetes
- Physical Therapy for Diabetes
- Kidney Problems & Renal Failure
- Is Neuropathy Reversible/Foot Care?
- The Eye & The Connection with Diabetes
- Emergent Care for Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetic Markers: GADS & C-Peptides & More
- LADA: The under recognized diabetes, Type 1, 1.5, & 2
- And Much More...
The Early Bird Registration will be announced soon (includes registration, lodging, and meals)